ELiX – the Polish manufacturer of scent compositions decided to make one of its best selling domestic air freshements more attractive. Jelly Pearls 400 – because that’s what it’s called – received a new promotional pack of 350 + 50 ml FREE.
Jelly Pearls 400 is refreshes and decorates the room. Aroma is based on natural ingredients that are respiratory friendly and improve mood. The range include 6 scent verions: Orient, Ocean, Lily, Lime, Fruits, and Flowers.
While maintaining the highest quality, ELiX offers a new product in a promotional package of 350 +50 ml. FREE. This strategy has been adopted specifically with a view to retail chains for special promotional activities. As can be seen, even these days it is possible to offer a very good freshener at an attractive price.
Each scent of ELiX freshener is formed by precise combination of constituent scents. In the case of the Jelly Pearls 400 line, we have the following combinations which may seem surprising at first glance:
- Orient is a combination of lime, grapefruit, orange, mandarin, lily of the valley, pineapple, and passion flower.
- Ocean consists of notes of eucalyptus, rosemary, apple, lily of the valley, amber, and musk.
Lily is a mix of green leaves, lily of the valley, and musk.
- Lime is the result of a combination of green apple, lime, orange, pineapple, peppermint, and pine.
- Fruits was made on the basis of blackcurrant, apple, mint, peach, raspberry, rhubarb, sugar, and tongues bean.
- Flowers are composed of green apple, mint, violet, pineapple, peache, vanilla, cocoa, and sugar.
As can be seen, the selection of individual ingredients is not a simple matter, especially in the case of top-quality products, which subtle refresh air while at the same time harmless to health and do not cause allergies.
ELiX at PLMA “World of Private Label” fair
ELiX - a Polish manufacturer who has been delivering the highest quality air fresheners for wholesale customers for years, offering them later under own brands all over the world, invites them to the international PLMA “World of Private Label” fair.
23-24 May 2023, Amsterdam, stand number 11.C20: after a pandemic break ELiX returns there as an exhibitor and announces several aromatic novelties. ELiX is a company with tradition and experience that constantly invests in development and innovation. PLMA will present its latest achievements at the fairs, such as:
- A set of ISO certificates (14001, 22716, 9001) which demonstrate a high quality, safety, and ecology management standard.
- A new range of car air fresheners based on innovative materials that ensure long-term scent release and easy application on various surfaces.
- New Jelly Pearls promotional line – popular fresheners in gel with intense and persistent scents (available in larger packaging and at the current price).
Solid and repeatable
PLMA Fair will be an excellent opportunity to widely present ELiX’s potential. For many years, a Polish company specialising in the air freshening industry has been a proven supplier for global giants and has been summing up not only the highest quality of production, but also the high repeatability of product parameters from individual batches. Certificates facilitate international cooperation, which, in the case of ELiX, has long crossed Europe’s borders – now even reaching India. Importantly, ELiX is a supplier there and not a recipient.
ISO 14001 is a certificate confirming that all ELiX production processes are environmentally compatible. GMP ISO 22716 is proof of production in line with best manufacturing practices and ISO 9001 stans for the aforementioned, extremely important repeatability of production.
ELiX is highly likely to present its latest certificate at the fair - BRC CP, which relieves the company (the brand supplier of its own retail chains) from audits carried out by retail chains.
ELiX now offers more for less
An important commercial premiere for ELiX will be the new line of domestic air fresheners Jelly Pearls 400. Domestic air freshener in the form of scent beads in a new pack of 350 + 50 ml FREE is offered in six aromatic notes and shows that, despite inflation, more can be offered without losing quality and rising prices.